Friday, January 7, 2011

January Issue: mormon.org

"If you follow the history of the Church, our methodology has always been to go to the town square and preach the gospel. Today the town square is the Internet." - M. Russell Ballard
When I imagine a gathering at a "town square" I see a group of people with energy and enthusiasm, talking and sharing, smiling and enjoying life. I love that we can all be a part of this "gathering" on the internet as we join mormon.org.
The church has a goal of 100,000 member profiles entered in by the end of this year. At the end of 2010 there were over 25,000 profiles. Any adult member of the Church can create a profile. I did it! It was so easy! Visit mormon.org and create your profile today.


This particular video on the site is one that I relate to so well! Go check it out! Although I haven't had to move away from my home and the people I love, I do love photography and the outlet it gives me from my responsibilities!